The Dignity Series candle line exists to restore honor and dignity to survivors of human trafficking in America.
This one's refined like the library of a scholar– with a tweed vest and faint pipe smoke. Enjoy the distinguished scent of cedarwood, warm vanilla, and oak.
This scented soy candle is infused with cedarwood and patchouli essential oils.
Note: no smoking tobacco is used in this fragrance.
- A stunning 7 oz. reusable ivory frosted matte glass jar
- 35 hours of long-lasting scent
- 5.3 oz. of soy wax grown in America
- Phthalate-free, non-toxic fragrance infused with essential oils
- 1 metal-free, lead-free, cotton wick
- A beautiful dust cover that shares our company mission